p

Monday, January 9, 2012

Tuesday Beauty product must haves

 
This is a first 

 I am so excited to share with you my beauty tips and tricks  
Every Tuesday 
I'll be posting something about beauty

Daily I use a facial Hydra Cleanse from pharmagel Pharmagel Hydra Cleanse Extra Gentle

followed by a toner Alpha Ceuticals Toner from Beauty for all seasons
 
Then I use Pharmagel Glyco-8 a facial firming cream I have also used the DN24 Hydracreme

 twice a week
I do a deep clean your skin will feel and look just like you got a facial but with out the price
A friend that does my eyebrows told me this trick and I love it

you will need 
Up & up facial buff sponges or what ever brand but they are 12 for $1.50 cant beat that
 
Facial scrub you can use what you have but I really like the Target Up&UP brand blackhead facial scrub with salicylic acid. it work great.

Cut a sponge in half get it damp and lather up your sponge with lots of scrub and work in a circle circular motion while moving around your face keep adding scrub to your sponge it will take a lot then rinse your face off with a warm wash cloth and apply toner to close up all those pores then apply a moisturizer. There you have it at home facial.

This weeks beauty product wish list

Clarisonic Mia Collection

Do any you use a Clarisonic Mia?

What are your facial cleaning product must haves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, your comments are very important mean so much in keeping my site going. Sorry if it takes me a few days to answer back I am a busy mom of a toddler.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...