p

Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas wrap up

It's been so long since I have blogged. there are a few Christmas things that I want to get down before I forget. I have been wanting to do a photo wall for awhile now so a week before Christmas I scrambled and got it done. Second khloe christmas activities. Third the Christmas after mess. I'm so happy to have are tree down and everything put back in the Christmas box now I need to get my home put back together. Fourth I have started putting up our valentines wall ya it's a little early but we want to enjoy it. I'm planning on wrapping it up tomorrow I can't wait to show you all how it turns out. 5th khloe has been into wearing her coat around the house saying she,shopping such a girl. Happy new year hope you have a wonderful weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, your comments are very important mean so much in keeping my site going. Sorry if it takes me a few days to answer back I am a busy mom of a toddler.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...