p

Friday, December 30, 2011

Turkey Pot Pie


Have leftover turkey from Christmas dinner. One of my go to meals that is so easy is pot pie. I usually make chicken pot pie but since we just had christmas and had plenty leftovers Turkey We had turkey pot pie for dinner. You will need a bag of mixed vegetables a box of piecrust can of cream chicken soup a cube of chicken bullion 2 cups of cooked shredded turkey or chicken mix all ingredients except for the pie crust together place the pie crust in a pie plate place all ingredients in the pie crust and put the other crust on top and pinch the two crest together around the edges bake at 375 for hour and 45 minutes. What do you make with your holiday leftovers?



1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Comfy in the Kitchen! Your recipe caught my eye because I have a recipe on my blog for chicken pot pie, with an almost-identical photo! It looks like our countertops are very similar! :)
    Now I'm hungry! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your comments are very important mean so much in keeping my site going. Sorry if it takes me a few days to answer back I am a busy mom of a toddler.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...